Many more plans are available to fit your business needs.
Please click here or call 2281 8818 for more information.
As an integrated voice and data plan customer, you can subscribe to our HK-China 1 Card 2 Numbers service plan. Enjoy the convenience of having your Hong Kong & China numbers on a single SIM card.
We have different service plans for you to choose from, providing you with a more economical way to make calls and enjoy 3G data in mainland China.
|Monthly Fee||China Voice Call Mins|
China voice call mins applicable to below call activities in Guangdong province, Shanghai and Beijing:
|Receive incoming calls/ Outgoing calls to China number||Deducted from China voice mins, thereafter charged at HK$0.98/min|
|Outgoing calls to HK number||Deducted from China voice mins and additional HK$0.1 will be charged; thereafter charged at HK$1.08/min|
|Sending SMS in Guangdong province, Shanghai and Beijing to HK / China number||HK$0.98|
Data also available nationwide (applicable to the whole of China)
In addition, we also offer two valuable data day plans : "Upgraded" Roaming Data Day Plan and Virtual WiFi Egg to suit your different needs. Our data day plans let your enjoy data roaming with a fixed daily rate , no matter in China , or at other designated destinations worldwide.
HK-China 1 Card 2 Numbers service plan is applicable to SmarTone customers using specific HK$138 or above SuperFast Broadband & Voice Plans.
HK-China 1 Card 2 Numbers service plan covers Guangdong province, Shanghai and Beijing. Apart from these areas, all call charges will be calculated according to standard roaming charges. Guangdong province covers Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Fuoshan, Zhuhai, Shaoguan, Dongguan, Zhanjiang, Zhongshan, Zhaoqing, Huizhou, Shantou, Jiangmen, Yunfu, Jieyang, Chaozhou, Meizhou, Qingyuan, Maoming, Yangjiang, Heyuan and Shanwei.
For sending SMS to SmarTone customers, intra-SMS will be deducted from basic monthly plan or subject to additional intra-SMS charges. For sending SMS to non-SmarTone customers, it will be subject to inter-operator or International surcharges respectively.
Subject to availability of roaming partners.
- Customers are required to sign a 12-month contract.
- Customers must apply 001 IDD. HK-China 1 Card 2 Numbers service does not support *131* PhoneHome service in China.
- Customers will be allocated a secondary China number provided by China Unicom and use their network.
- The China mobile number will be displayed when a customer makes a call in Guangdong province, Shanghai or Beijing. The Hong Kong mobile number will be displayed when calls are made outside Guangdong province, Shanghai or Beijing. The Hong Kong mobile number will appear when sending SMS irrespective of the territory.
- China and HK voice minutes will be deducted when customers receive calls to their China mobile number in HK. Standard roaming rates apply when customers receive calls to their China mobile number outside Guangdong province, Shanghai or Beijing. Apart from the specified tariffs or charges, other services will be calculated according to the prevailing rates or charges.
- Subject to relevant terms and conditions. Please click here for details.